THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Saturday, October 22, 2011

October fun

Jeff had a Birthday this month. We celebrated we went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant and I made his favorite chocolate cake. ( thanks Ang for the great recipe!)
A neighbor down the street from us had a pumpkin patch so we went and cut a few off the vine and took a little tractor ride.
James picking out his pumpkin


We have had such nice weather lately. We went to Wheeler Farm and saw the animals, played in the corn fields and even milked a cow.






I love this one of the boys. Caden is such a sweet big brother.





4 comments:

Laurie Marsh said...

SOOO cute Marissa! Love those great fall pictures. I love fall and LOVE that you live in Utah!

Laura said...

Happy BD to Jeff. I haven't gone to Wheeler Farm ONCE this year. Bummer. Looks like fun time with the kids.

angela said...

HBD to Jeff, and thanks for the chocolate cake shout out. I wish I could have made it and met you at that fun restaurant!
We miss you guys a lot! It was a treat to see you. I think we will be coming back again for a second look... Stephen needs to talk to Jeff about how AWESOME life is in SLC.

The Peterson's said...

That last picture of James is so cute! October fun is right! I am glad you are having good fall weather to enjoy the season!