THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

LEGOLAND

the classic "It is too sunny" to open my eyes

Amazing what they can build with Legos

racing their cars
"Bob the Builder" and Caden
the nice worker that took Jocelyn and Ellie on the ride. Since i was by myself and had no one to hold James and Caden.










Nice lady who watched the other kids (and took pictures) so my kids could go on the ride with an adult. Fortunately most of the rides Jocelyn was tall enough to accompany Ellie and Caden







Jocelyn having fun with the camera
End of the Day! We LOVED Legoland and had so much fun!

3 comments:

Jolene said...

That looks like a blast!! I am totally jealous of your gorgeous weather!!

wendymaxfield said...

You are beautiful Marissa!!!
Love,
Bryndy

angela said...

Ahhh, that looks so sunny and gorgeous! I could go for some of that!