THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Monday, January 17, 2011

Carlsbad -(part one)

Jeff had a quick conference in Carlsbad this weekend so we met up with him after school on Friday evening. It only a few hours from us but we hit some major fun LA traffic and took almost twice as long. Anyway it was beautiful there. The kids and i went to Legoland while Jeff was in meetings . We all loved it. It was not to crowded and the kids could go on most rides by themselves. Then the next day we walked the beach and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. The weekend was awesome with ideal conditions , 80 degree weather in January! I am loving the warmth!











2 comments:

Laura said...

SO jealous of your weather...

Jolene said...

Love your pictures!! They turned out so good! And that little James!! He kills me!! What a cutie!
PS Got my plane ticket!!!! I am SO excited! I will email you the info!