THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Monday, October 13, 2008

PUMPKIN PATCH

I love Fall- it is beautiful in Minnesota ! We had an orthopedic activity this last weekend at one of the best Pumpkin Patch's I have ever been. It was so fun they had a ton of activities, a corn maze, slides, sandbox, tractor rides, animals, tricycles to ride and much more- we could not get to it all. Here are a few pictures from this nice sunny day!



Little Caden with the pumpkins

El and her mini pumpkins
Jocelyn love taking her wagon around and loading up the pumpkins
Caden really love to eat the dirt off the pumpkins
Loving the wagon ride


The Jackson five in front of the corn maze



They had an awesome corn maze where you had to answer Minnesota history trivia questions to help you know which way to go. It was a great idea and the maze was a little tricky at times.

(Jocelyn, Lauren Pritt, Jeff , Caden, Landon Pritt)
sorry same picture-can't seem to get rid of it
The boys looking for the perfect pumpkin


Ellie going down this homemade slide face first



Jocey's turn
Caden's shirt fits him! he he But he is such a Lovable Little Terror
The girls had missed Lauren (one of the Florida friends), so luckily we saw them right when we got there and they were in heaven playing together again.





I love Halloween and all the fun clothes you can only wear this time of year. Here is another Great Halloween shirt! I can't believe he will be one next month! Crazy- Slow down!



3 comments:

Jolene said...

Oh my word! Cayden is SO BIG and very cute! I can't believe that his hair is so blond!! We miss you guys so much! Sorry about the missed phone call today, I was VERY lost and was talking to someone about how to find my way home...I know...I'm pathetic! Talk to you soon!
Jolene

Jolene said...

Sorry...I really do know how to spell Caden's name! Ops!

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

That looks like such a fun place! Very cute pictures, I love the Halloween shirts!