THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Monday, October 6, 2008

1st Day of Pre- School for Jocelyn

We missed the actually first day and month of school since we were still in Florida. Jocelyn was really excited to start school again. This year she is going three afternoons a week. She has some friends in class that she knew before, so that helped the transition a lot. Jocelyn is pretty particular with her clothes, she has definite opinions on what she likes to wear. She was nice this morning and wore one of the options that I picked out.
With her Tinkerbelle Backpack with wings from last year- luckily she still loves Tink!


2 comments:

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

Ok she is too cute. Love the outfit. I feel your pain with having a little fashionista, except Em refuses to wear shoes and wants, no demands, to wear the same pink shirt EVERY.DAY.

derrickfam said...

Soo cute. I guess I didn't realize that she and Mylie will be in the same grade! I taught Mylie how to match her clothes so that her picked outfits wouldn't be so crazy, and now she wears all white or all pink. hmmm. I guess it's not a natural thing for her. ha ha! I loved your Florida posts. What a fun adventure!