THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Monday, June 2, 2008

Jocelyn's Dance Recital


Here is little Jocelyn after her dance recital. This year she got to do 2 dances, a tap and a ballet one. She did really good. (especially compared to last year- where she was a little scared and did very few moves) She really loved wearing her cute costume and wearing make-up! I was one of the parent helpers so I got to help her class get ready and help them on and off the stage. She also loved the medal her teacher gave her and the flowers her father gave her. Good Job Jocey! This is her trying on her costume when we got it and it is showing the tap shoes.


8 comments:

Karly said...

So cute! I cannot wait until Miranda is old enough for dance! LOVE IT!

Kristin said...

How cute is she!! Love it.

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

So cute and fun! Those were some of my favorite times...taking tap when I was her age! SO FUN!

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

She looks so cute! How fun. I'm sure she's the best little dancer on stage!

Amy said...

How adorable! I can't wait until Isabel is old enough to take dance! Girls are so fun!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute...I'm sure she LOVED the costume:)!

Laura Lu said...

Mariss, that is so darling! I love the new updated pics. We are counting down the days till we see ya'll. Love ya Lars

Kristin said...

When you get back into town, give me a call, I have so much to talk to you about.