THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Caden's First Art Project



The other day Caden was sitting on my lap while Jocelyn and I were playing a game. In the game we were drawing pictures and Caden kept reaching for the pen. So-- we got him another one that was soft and made sure that the pen tip was not up. Anyway he was chewing on it and playing with it the whole game. We finished the game and I look down at him and somehow he had twisted the t0p and had managed to draw all over his face and legs. What a silly boy- I am sure he just kept trying to get it in his mouth and managed to get it on him in the process. It could have been worse and I am sure it is not the last time this will happen. What a cute little budding artist.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Adam does this all the time, and it is so sad when he comes to me with a mouth full of marker ink because he bit the top off one of Caleb's markers.

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

At least it wasn't one of your girls that drew on him! That is our problem around here!

Anonymous said...

What a little smarty...figuring out how to take the lid off! That is so funny!!