THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wisconsin Dells

This is Jocelyn


this one is Ellie. (a little hard to tell when they are wearing the same thing)
We had so much fun at these indoor waterparks. They had three different parks inside our hotel. It was such a fun weekend and perfect for the kids. Ellie and Jocey loved the slides, the wave pool, lazy river and the hot tubs. We even took baby Caden on the family tube ride. He did great.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad to hear you had a good time, looks like so much fun. Next time we should met there, with the Ryssmans and the McKellars, could you imagine the fun we would have.

kto1s said...

So fun--I've heard so much about the Dells! Sounds like the perfect winter get-away...

Amy said...

That looks so fun! Those pictures are so priceless! I hope you aren't having trouble making comments on my blog cause some people are. E-mail me if you are bwallengren@msn.com. I wish we had a fun indoor water park out here! Take care!

josieposie said...

Wait, Wisconsin Dells? I live in Wisconsin...