THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Monday, February 11, 2008

Family time!

This is Jeff with his beard. (for you Heidi) He grew this when the kids and I were still in Utah. He picked us up at the airport in Minneapolis and both girls were so excited to see him they ran up and gave him a hug- then they stopped looked up at his face and took a step back and ran back to their mother. it was the funniest thing ever. The whole drive home from the airport
Ellie was staring at his face-not quite sure what happened to her daddy.
I guess he looks a little different with facial hair!

Mommy and Jocelyn had fun making this football cake for the Superbowl. Jocelyn loves to help cook - but she really loves to lick the bowls! She liked this picture because she thought she looked like Mary Poppins - when they are dancing with the Chimney sweeps. funny girl.
Here are this kids. Caden is now 3 months old and getting nice and chubby! He is such a good baby. He always very quick to smile and loves to laugh. His sisters love to play with him. Jocelyn and Ellie are such good friends they have lots of fun playing in our basement with all the toys and dress ups this cold Minnesota winter.

10 comments:

Kristin said...

So cute, whenever Matt comes home with a hat on, Adam won't go to him. I can't imagine what he would do if Matt had a beard.

Laura Lu said...

Oh my heck mariss, I am still laughing at Jeff's beard. That was such a funny story I had to Scottie. I love the pics, take care. Lars

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

HOly MOLY you have darling children! Way to go Mariss, and can you believe our boys are so old already!

kto1s said...

So distinguished, Jeff! How funny that the girls were trying to figure out just who this guy was! Cute, cute kiddos!

emily mcd said...

That story is hilarious! I love that last shot of your kids, so sweet. I want to kiss those little Caden cheeks!

derrickfam said...

Nice Mountain man you married there. I like the beard! I can't believe how chunky CAden's getting. What a cute fam.

Karly said...

OH MY JEFF!!!!
I miss you Maxi.. I will call soon!!! I can't believe our babies are aged based on months instead of weeks!!!! LOVE YOU

Karly said...

PS It would scare the bejeebees out of me if my surgeon looked like that :)

Amy said...

Wow! I didn't even recognize Jeff! What do you think? Is it a keeper? Your kids are so sweet! Caden is getting so big. I had my teeth cleaned the other day by Dave. He always keeps us posted on you family. Those pictures are so cute!

Max Fam said...

oh that beard just cracks us up! Nice Jefe. Way to scare the wee babes!