THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Photo shoot

 Warning Picture overload...
I love pictures especially of baby's and there many different faces!
I had Eliza's newborn pictures done by Megan Burns, Branching out photography in Lehi
They turned out really cute- it was hard to narrow them down
Eliza was very jumpy and with every flash of the camera it would startle her. Funny girl
Here are some of my favorites (2 weeks old)






















Love you baby Eliza

5 comments:

Dan and Laura said...

She's precious! Love all the outfits and accessories!

taisjalee8@msn.com said...

So cute!!! I love them all!!!

The Peterson's said...

I love them! She is a doll!

Rosalie Ringwood said...

So adorable! And thanks for sending us her darling birth announcement! Love you all

Laurie Marsh said...

Oh that is a SWEET baby,,