THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Sunday, August 19, 2012

4th of July at Midway

This year we celebrated the 4th of July at Midway with many of the Nelson side.  It was so fun and beautiful up there.  The Fourth of July always reminds me of our  Rochester home where we watched the fireworks right on our lawn with all our friends. - fun times!
Caden learning how to ride his 2 wheeler!
 way to go!!
 Kenzie and James
 Ellie, Bryndy and Jocelyn
 James jumping.  It so nice to have my sisters around to help watch and play with my kids
 The riding in the Suri (sp?) with my aunt Rosalie and Marjorie
 sparklers


 more rides with Popsy
 visiting the horses

 and baby cows

End of a fun filled day of activities and fireworks and family!!!

2 comments:

Karly said...

I LOVE that you call your dad Popsy! :)

Dan and Laura said...

Midway's the best! :)