THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Party time

Baby James turned 2 on April 4 (the day of Caden's accident)
I had made the cake the night before but we ended up celebrating it a week later when Caden felt better. Luckily James did not care- he even ate some of the cake.
 James is such a Joy to have around.  He is so sweet, cuddly and friendly.  We love his fun personality.
 He loves Micky Mouse! Blow...

 James loves to Eat a lot and most anything.
 with Aunt Bryndy and Makenzie
 Uncle Blake helping James-E with his new golf clubs
 Great Grandma Mary Lynn Burningham
 Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you!
We also had a fun surprise party for Karen's 60th Birthday party.  Here are some of the grandkids waiting for Grammie to come.

 She was surprised and so happy
 Hanging out at Swenson's house




 One family night we went Mini Golfing with my family. kids loved it!

 Me and my little sister

3 comments:

Jolene said...

I want more James!!! What a cutie! I can't believe he is two!! Happy birthday big boy! He and porter would be besties!

Jolene said...

I want more James!!! What a cutie! I can't believe he is two!! Happy birthday big boy! He and porter would be besties!

Dan and Laura said...

What an awesome cake! Glad he still ate some. :) Fun happenings for sure!