THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Friday, March 16, 2012

Dance and B-ball

Here are some older pictures i got off my phone.
Out to dinner celebrating my dad's Birthday! love you dad!
At my youngest sister Makenzie's drill Showcase at Brighton! She is so Awesome. It has been so fun to be back in Utah to watch her performances and competitions. ( We missed a lot of them the last 6 years) Go Accadians! James with Popsy
love this one..

Will Pedersen and CadenEnd of Basketball season came. Caden and Ellie improved a LOT! still much to learn. Here are there awards. I happened to be filming when Ellie made a shot. Sorry Caden i missed your baskets on video, (hopefully next year i will do better)


1 comment:

Laurie Marsh said...

Marissa, I am so glad you are back! I love seeing your darling family. Loved BOTH videos! You are a GREAT mom, daughter, sister, wife, etc..... Love youj!