THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New York!!!!

Jeff had a conference in New York a few weekends ago and I got to join him. A big Thanks to my sisters and my mom for watching the kids. We had a great time touring NYC, seeing Wicked for the 1st time, eating yummy food, trying to stay warm and enjoying good company. ( some of the pictures are not so great- taken with my phone)
the city...
the subway....
(with the girls- Joy, Shelly, Brooke and Me)
in front of Central Park...
Eatting at Serendipity....
did a little shopping too at Canal Street
"Frozen Hot Chocolate"- so yummy
Met up with the Boys for
dinner and a show
Getting ready to see "WICKED"
With the crew (Rod & Shelly, Dan & Joy, Ben & Brooke, Jeff & Marissa)
It was Awesome- We loved it!
Walking the streets at night!
Central park with Ben Hansen

Jeff showing us how cold it really was
the Statue of Liberty (wishing i had my good camera)
the rebuild site of the destruction of 911
We had a great few days in New York. Loved it!!

6 comments:

taisjalee8@msn.com said...

It looks like such a fun trip! I'm so happy you got to see Wicked:)

Laura said...

I love that there's SO much to do in NY that everyone's trip there can be SO different. I went in October and the only thing I did the same as you was the Statue of Liberty. I'm jealous you saw Wicked. Looks like fun!

Karly said...

I am so jealous... I've only spent one day there and obviously didn't see much. GOT TO GET BACK THERE! Isn't Wicked magical??? i could see that so many times! xoxo

The Peterson's said...

Looks like you have been having so much fun! New York and the break pictures are great! We still need to find a time to get together!!

Laurie Marsh said...

Oh how fun! You guys are so cute I can hardly stand it. So glad you got to enjoy that fun date! Thanks. Love you guys.

Rosalie Ringwood said...

Fun! You look darling Marissa! We love you guys!