THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Thursday, November 10, 2011

First snow and last of Halloween

Last Saturday morning we had our first snow storm. The kids looked outside and thought it was Christmas. They put their snow stuff over their PJ's and played in it. I guess they missed it not seeing any in California last year.
James' first snow fall
Back to Halloween.. our neighbor has a cool tradition of serving hot doughnuts and root beer to the trick or treaters. So yummy.

Jocelyn sorting the candy at the end of the night.
my sister Bryndy and her friend Kylee stopped by to see the kids in costume. Thanks girls your so nice.

2 comments:

Heidi Stankiewicz said...

So fun! I miss snow! I also like the rootbeer and donuts, cute tradition!

Heidi Stankiewicz said...

Oh by the way this is Mandie Peterson. I am on my sister's computer.