THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Birthday celebrations

My birthday was about a month ago and I was in Lake Powell. My cute friend Sarah planned this amazing party will all my cute California friends from the ward. We could never find a day where Jeff could watch the kids so she arranged the party and they all payed for the baby sister and the group gave me a pedicure. It was so fun, thoughtful, unexpected and nice. What awesome friends! They are really trying to make it hard for me to move. Thanks girls for making me feel so Special!
the crew
Me with the Party planners Allie and Sarah

Both my girls have August Birthdays so they got to celebrate them early in school. We brought treats to both classes with the other summer b-day mothers. Did not get any of Jocelyn's but here is Ellie's unBirthday!

3 comments:

Jolene said...

Wow! What a party! Can't believe I missed it! Happy late birthday!! Call you later!

Sarah Heder said...

Marissa, it was so fun to celebrate your birthday! I loved hearing the list of 25 things about you that we didn't know that your husband wrote. You are a fascinating, talented woman!

Laura said...

That's a very sweet thing for you friends to do! :) Happy BD!