THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lake Powell

Last week we got to go to Lake Powell with my family. I LOVE LAKE POWELL! We had a little boat trouble but we still had a blast and a few good days on the lake. Thanks mom and dad for the fun trip! We all had a great time.


Jameser playing on the house boat
the kids doing a puzzle with Aunt Bryndy
Eating the yummy food
tubing
swimming
Driving
Caden loved to drive the boat and go really fast
wake boarding

striking a pose
climbing the sand dunes- Caden trying to be first to the top
My dad, me, and Blake doing the Back flip
Bryndy and Blake (the two other siblings who could make the trip) playing with the kiddos
water skiing

cliff jumping
Caden
James
resting
Jocelyn

Ellie

the Jackson Clan on the tube
visiting the Glen Canyon Dam



5 comments:

Laura said...

Gorgeous! That gigantic tube looks so awesome too!

The Peterson's said...

I have driven past Lake Powell but have never stopped to play. It looks like a lot of fun! Nice Back Flip by the way!

Jolene said...

What?! You can do a back flip on the ground?!! Wow girl you always surprise me! Looks so fun! Love the picture of Jocelyn. She is so pretty! I have been missing you. I need another Merissa fix! Love ya!

angela said...

FUN! What gorgeous photos. I love you guys.

Sarah Heder said...

Water-skiing, wake-boarding, cliff-jumping, back-flips . . . you do everything! I love it! Seriously. Who knew you could do a back-flip on the ground?! You never cease to amaze me.

And I just found your blog! Now I have a way to keep up with you after you move. Yeah!