THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Big Boy

Here is our Baby James at 10 months. He is getting so big and his personality is starting to show. He loves to SMILE! My talented friend Jolene took these pictures of James while she was visiting. They were all so cute (even without editing) here are a few of my favorite ones.






Here is the 10 month picture on the chair. Love this face. (He usually is really good at smiling when you pull out the camera)

Love this Mushy guy!

3 comments:

Sibber said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! He is so handsome! I ADORE those dimples... both in his cheeks and in his knees! He's adorable! Love you guys!

Laura said...

His dimples and knee chub are to die for!

Laurie Marsh said...

Oh wow I love those pictures. He is literally beautiful! Thanks Marissa! love you