THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Last weekend we went to downtown LA and watched some of the X Games. It was way fun and so cool to see how high these crazy people really get on wheels. My kids thought it was amazing since they are just trying to stay up on a bike let alone do flips and tricks. biking
Ellie in front of the Nokia Theater where we watched BMX and Skateboarding half pipe (or whatever they call it?)

If you look closely you can see Shawn White in the upper right side off the ramp









The Staples center which was across the street had Motocross inside.







3 comments:

Steph & Wade said...

You are so ambitious! It looks like a lot of fun. I've secretly always loved the X games, I'm jealous! Miss you!

Sarah said...

ooh! I watched some of that on t.v. Very cool! Um, I miss you, please come back :D

Laura said...

How FUN! James is so cute a BIG. :)