THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dual Baby Shower Dinner

Last week some my cute friends from Rochester 2nd ward got together for Carolyn Hanson and my baby shower/ girls night out dinner. It was such good company and lots of cute gifts. Thanks all that could make it and we missed those who couldn't come. I am sure going to miss my friends and their cute families! Thanks again Summer for putting it together.



Angie Poulsen, Belin Lamb and Sarah Childs



Jolene Reed, Katie Worthington and 30 weeks prego me



Stephanie Alleman, Summer Gunn, Adrienne Dangerfield and Tauna Sanderson


3 comments:

Summer said...

Oh it was so much fun! And it's becoming way too real to me that your family (and so many others) are leaving us soon. Yes, I'm excited for you - but mostly I'm just sad for myself : (

Wade Alleman said...

This was such a blast! Thanks for being pregnant so we could have an excuse to get together! BTW, you look amazing!

Wade Alleman said...

The last comment was from Steph...not from Wade!