THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Monday, April 27, 2009

Amelia Island

Jeff and I got to go to Amelia Island in Florida last weekend. He was presenting some research he had done and I tagged along. Grandma Karen and Papa Dave came in town to watch the kiddos. It was our first time leaving the kids! They had so much fun without us and we did enjoy our time without kids as well. We went to the Beach, slept in, relaxed, played tennis, rented bikes, swam in the ocean, ate lots of yummy food, hung out with friends and other residents, rented a movie and Had Lots of Fun!
Jeff in front of his poster


Just finished playing a little tennis


Brooke Rice and I at the BEACH!





The cute turtle I saw by the Hotel




with Brooke and Rob Rice before dinner














5 comments:

Karly said...

Looks like so much fun! YOU LOOK LIKE A TOTAL HOTTIE!

Kristin said...

Oh how fun it would have been to be there with you. Takes me back to the good old days.

Jolene said...

WOW!! You look so HOT! Way cute dress! I can't wait to go shopping with you!! I am glad that you got some time a way with your hubby!!
I am going to call you today! We were at a baseball game when you called last night, it would have been way to loud to talk! Sorry!! See you in a few days!!!!

Steph said...

Glad you guys got some R&R. Looks like you had a great time. Glad you're home!

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

Sounds fun, without the kids you probably relaxed and had a real vacation! Lucky you!