THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Warmer Days

We had a few warmer days this last week. Which we loved! The kids were so excited to play outside. It was only for a little bit (cause it is still pretty chilly) and it was very wet and muddy, and still some snow on the ground as you can see. But were not Picky and it was totally worth it. We played on the swings, Jeff went on a bike ride "out side". Good thing because Sunday brought another storm with more snow! Bye bye swings for a little while longer!
Caden loved the swings and the slide. He held on like a champ!


just a little snow still on the ground

Ellie was having some taking turns and sharing issues which turned into her hurting Jocelyn. Anyway she needed a time out and i didn't want to take her all muddy into her room. So I put her on the "Dog House" (no we don't have a dog- just still there from the previous owners). Anyway it worked she hated it. And me and the neighbors heard it! She is hilarious and very dramatic. She did get "out of the dog house" he he ,and joined in the fun again. I just thought the picture was very funny.







6 comments:

Jolene said...

Love the picture of Ellie! I can't believe how much Ellie and Hannah are alike!! Also, I am so happy that it warmed up a little to play outside- so refreshing I am sure!! You kids look as cute as ever!! Miss you guys, see you soon!!!

kto1s said...

Well I certainly can't think of a better time-out spot than the "dog house" That is hilarious! Your kids are so stinking cute!

Kristin said...

Love the Dog house time out, mind if we barrow it sometimes, though I can see my boys turning it into a super fun timeout. The warm days were soooo wonderful, heres hoping spring comes soon.

Brewer Bunch said...

Hey - you found something that works with Ellie!! I loved that 'dog house' pose - classic!!

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

So funny about Ellie, love that the neighbors heard it all! Cute pictures, they look so big. Also I hope I didn't hurt your feelings about your congrats post, I just meant that telling ML is like putting out an APB!

Bryndy said...

oh my Marissa you are a babe why are you so cute as a mother. I love your dress. Bryndy