THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Family and Friends .... we hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day. We love you!

Picture: Take One I told the kids to smile for the camera but Caden turned his head so Ellie decided he needed some help, then Ellie wasn't looking so Jocelyn helped her. Everyone loving to be the mommy... poor Caden has a lot of mothers.

Picture take 2: all somewhat looking a the camera all by themselves!


I made heart quesadillas for lunch on Valentines day. The kids liked it so much they have wanted all their food since cut into heart shapes.


3 comments:

Jolene said...

You are such an awesome mom!! I love the first picture! Classic! We are getting really excited to see you guys!

Kristin said...

Love their tights!! I need to go shopping sometime with you to get Gracie looking as cute as your girls.

Bryndy said...

I loved the easter dresses, and caden's styling outfit! I love looking at your blog it always puts a huge smile on my face! Your kids are so cute. I love you too Marissa and Jeff thanks for your great example of a great couple. I hope someday I can have a family as great as yours. Thanks again for everything you have done for me. I love you and can't wait to see you!
Love Bryndy