THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm So Glad when DADDY gets home

Jeff has been away from home, traveling A LOT lately interviewing for fellowships. The kids are always so excited when he gets home- they ALL want him to hold THEM. So he got home yesterday and the 3 kids where pulling on his leg saying "Up-E" - Ellie , "MEEEEE meee"- Caden, "Hold me too daddy"- Jocelyn
Luckily Jeff is so strong and can hold them all at the same time!!!!!!!
And Everyone is happy! ( for a few minutes)
WE Love our Daddy

6 comments:

Jolene said...

What a great picture! I wish that we could hang out! I hate when our hubbys are gone! Have you decided on a preschool yet? Let me know! Oh and we found out the dates that we are going to be in Rochester, April 25-29, we might want to stay at your house, if that is okay with you guys! take care!
Jolene

LINDSAY said...

such a sweet picture. there's nothing like homecomings with daddy. how are the interviews going? you'll have to let me know next time jeff is gone and i'll take your girls for a day so that you can have a break-it's tough when there is no relief, or atleast a temporary diversion in sight.

Max Fam said...

That picture is priceless! Thanks for the maternity suit - just got it and it's PERFECT (well, as perfect as it can be for a maternity suit!) :)

When do you find out about the fellowship? Our match date is Monday!!! AHHHH.

janae said...

I think all of you residency wives deserve a medal, for how hard you work. Your husbands deserve one as well for their hard work as well. How exciting to be interviewing, good luck:)

Anonymous said...

I love that!! Matt travles a lot and my boys are the same way when he comes home...sooo cute:)

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

Okay that is like the cutest picture ever! I bet it's nice for you to have a break when he gets home too!