THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Playing in Utah

We had so much fun visiting family and friends this past week. It was great to see a lot of you sorry we didn't have time to see everyone. But we love you and wish you a Merry Christmas!

At my parents home with my brothers and sisters and their families.
Ellie on their favorite thing- the table slide. My kids ask my mom if they can set this up every time we come in town. They Love it. I tried to catch Ellie's crazy static hair, but i didn't do a good job.



















little pre-Christmas gift exchange. And Taisja and Brady's dog Lily




Jocelyn and Ellie having fun Sledding with my sisters.













Ellie the little snow angel











with cousin Owen





At Jungle Jims





Owen and Caden were little buddies

















No comments: