THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekend Fun!

TWILIGHT-


So Late Friday night (after getting the kids to bed) some friends in my ward and I had a Girls Night Out and saw Twilight!!!. We had a great time and overall enjoyed the movie. It is hard to be as good as the Book, but it left me wanting to see the next one and talking and thinking about the story all weekend. Crazy how that book does that.


Sarah Childs, Jen Brewer and Me


Summer Gunn, Sarah and Jen. Thanks girls for an awesome night.
SATURDAY-
UTAH VS. BYU

We went to watch the game with some other Utah Fans at a near by restaurant (none of us had it on our TV) . It was a great game! The kids and I only made it until half time. But Jeff and the rest of the Boys cheered our Utes to Victory! GO UTAH!


some of the crew: El, Jocie, Jeff and Caden, Rob Rice, Dan Ryssman ,Stephen and Joe McKellar




the girls wanted to bring the pom poms and the Finger! funny girls





Caden supporting his Utes!

What a Fun Weekend!




3 comments:

Jolene said...

I wish that I could have come to the movie with you!! I miss you guys like crazy!! Don't have too much fun without me! What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? We are going to Kurtis's families house. Having family close is good and bad...too many people fight over us! It gets stressful! Oh well, we are enjoying our time here. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Give your kids a hug from my kids!

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

Ya, I love the Twilight movie. I'm a nerd I think I would see it every night this week if I could just find a babysitter! Looks like you're having fun!

Brewer Bunch said...

AHHH, My eyes are burning from the Ute red!! Lucky for Utah, BYU was is a VERY GIVING mood that day ;).
And, yes twilight was... well... fun to be together with the girls night anyway! The 2nd one HAS to be better right?!