THE JACKSON FAMILY

Jeff, Marissa, Jocelyn, Ellie, Caden and James

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Girls Just Wanna have FUN!

Last night Kristin, Lindsay and I had a Girls night out! We left the kids with our husbands and went and got pedicures! It was so fun and relaxing. A great little break. After we got some ice cream and headed home back to reality. Me and Lindsay
Kristin Wallace, Me, Lindsay Pritt relaxing in our massage chair. I either blinked or was enjoying the rub down during this picture? probably both!
Finished product with Flowers and all! Jocelyn and Ellie loved them, looks like I will be painting some little toes today! Thanks girls for the fun night out!

4 comments:

Summer said...

Ohhhh, I'm jealous! Looks so fun and your toes all look beautiful!

Don't forget I'm still your visiting teacher, even while you're away in Florida, so let me know if there's anything I can do for you : )

Glad you're having so much fun, but can't wait for you and your girls to come back to Rochester too!

Kristin said...

Thanks for going along with my much needed night away, it was so fun.

angela said...

Hey- I am SO jealous! I wish that I could have been there hanging out with the 3 of you! Miss you TONS and can't wait to catch up when you get back home!

Max Fam said...

can I just tell you that I am soooooo jealous?!?! How fun! I need GNO too... We get to see you guys soon! Yippee!!!